UFC on ESPN 50 Purse and Payouts: UFC News: After the electrifying display in Salt Lake City, Utah, during the recent UFC…
UFC on ESPN 50 Purse and Payouts: UFC News: After the electrifying display in Salt Lake City, Utah, during the recent UFC event we are set for UFC on ESPN 50 event. Nashville, USA, is all set to provide yet another exhilarating experience as Cory Sandhagen and Rob Font gear up for a captivating catchweight contest. And, as always, fans are eager to know the details about the fighters’ purses for this exciting event. So here’s all the details of it.
UFC on ESPN 50 Purse and Payouts: How Much Money Will Cory Sandhagen, Rob Font and Other Fighters Earn This Weekend?
Also Read | Different Things Conor McGregor, Mike Tyson, and Andrew Tate Have in Common
UFC on ESPN 50 Purse and Payouts: Cory Sandhagen Vs Rob Font
Due to an unfortunate injury to Umar Nurmagomedov, UFC Nashville’s main event will feature an exciting showdown between bantamweight contender Rob Font and Cory Sandhagen. Sandhagen vs. Font will go the distance for five rounds at a catchweight of 140 pounds, deviating from the usual divisional limit of 135 pounds.
Rob Font (20-6 MMA, 10-5 UFC) aims to extend his winning streak at UFC 287 after defeating Adrian Yanez. Meanwhile, Cory Sandhagen (16-4 MMA, 9-3 UFC) seeks his third consecutive victory after setbacks against T.J. Dillashaw and Petr Yan, but got the victory against Yadong and Marlon Vera. Meanwhile, talking about the purse there is no official confirmation but we will make an educated guess.
According to The Sports Daily, the bantamweight contender is guaranteed a payout of $311,000 for the upcoming fight against fellow contender Rob Font. Meanwhile, Rob Font is expected to be the second most highest-paid UFC fighter this weekend, with a payday of $266,000.
Here are the reported payouts for the other fighters:
1. Jessica Andrade: $221,000 ($210,000 guaranteed, $21,000 win bonus)
2. Tatiana Suarez: $56,000 ($50,000 guaranteed, $6,000 win bonus)
3. Dustin Jacoby: $86,000 ($75,000 guaranteed, $11,000 win bonus)
4. Kennedy Nzechukwu: $81,000 ($75,000 guaranteed, $6,000 win bonus)
5. Gavin Tucker: $36,000 ($30,000 guaranteed, $6,000 win bonus)
6. Diego Lopes: $16,000 ($12,000 guaranteed, $4,000 win bonus)
7. Tanner Boser: $51,000 ($45,000 guaranteed, $6,000 win bonus)
8. Aleska Camur: $16,500 ($12,000 guaranteed, $4,500 win bonus)
9. Ignacio Bahamondes: $34,500 ($30,000 guaranteed, $4,500 win bonus)
10. L’udovit Klein: $32,000 ($26,000 guaranteed, $6,000 win bonus)
Indeed, an event with such importance for the bantamweight division is not to be missed. It holds great significance for the fighters’ careers and the division’s future. And with the revelation of the estimated purses, it adds another layer of anticipation and excitement for the fans.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS / For UFC News updates with InsideSport.IN