Andrew Tate, a former world kickboxing champion and social media personality, recently appeared on Piers Morgan’s show for the second time. He claimed that he needs six bodyguards to feel safe while walking around London.
Tate was critical of the city and its mayor, Sadiq Khan, calling it a “cesspit” and citing the increasing crime rate. He stated that it is now impossible to wear an expensive watch without the risk of being robbed.
His first interview with Morgan was viewed over 8 million times on YouTube and 17 million times in total. Many young males expressed positive feedback to Morgan during his visit to Qatar for the FIFA World Cup 2022.
Why Andrew Tate Requested for 6 Bodyguards in London
- Andrew Tate, a former world kickboxing champion and controversial social media personality, recently spoke out about the state of law and order in London.
- Tate claimed that he needed to be accompanied by six bodyguards, all of military age and weighing over 110 kilos, in order to feel safe in the city. He called this “absolutely unacceptable.”
- During his interview, Tate also criticized politicians and the Labour and Conservative parties for the current state of affairs in the UK.
- In his opening statement, Tate mentioned that he had asked the pilot of his private jet to keep it running while he was being interviewed, and that he planned to leave London as soon as possible.
- Tate also shared a story about an attempted robbery at the Harrods store in London, which he witnessed the day before his interview.
Andrew Tate Net Worth 2023
|Real name||Andrew Tate III|
|Nick Name||Andrew Tate|
|Place of Birth||Washington DC, United States|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1986|
|Father Name||Emory Tate|
|Mother Name||updating now|
|College||Luxton Sixth Form College|
|Religion||Former Christian(Converted to Islam)|
|Marital Status||In a Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Nagheel Georgiana Manuela|
|Profession||Kickboxer, Commentator, Businessman|
|Net Worth||$355 million|
Andrew Tate Cars Collection
|Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport||$4.3 Million +|
|Aston Martin DBS Superleggera||$305 Thousand +|
|McLaren 720S||$236 Thousand +|
|Lamborghini Huracan Spyder||$225 Thousand +|
|Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe||$140 Thousand +|
|Ferrari 812 Superfast||$325 Thousand|
Andrew Tate businesses
- Casino Business
- Hustlers University
- Only Fans management
- The War Room
- Webcam Business
Andrew Tate- Awards and Achievement
- Enfusion World Champion, 90kg in 2014
- ISKA World Full-Contact LCC, 84.6kg in 2013
- ISKA World Full-Contact Heavyweight Champion 81.5kg in 2011
- IKF British Cruiserweight Champion 84.5 kg in 2009
- Again in 2009 he won the ISKA English Full Contact Light Cruiserweight Champion
American and British national Andrew Tate is an extremely accomplished guy in both countries. He was born in America, but moved to London at a very young age, where he began his kickboxing career. He made his professional debut in 2010 and went on to win multiple matches and titles. Tate has won one Enfusion Championship in addition to three ISKA Championships. Additionally, he has the IKF British Cruiserweight title.
Tate has competed in five amateur mixed martial arts matches and one professional mixed martial arts battle. Tate further increases his wealth by commentating on videos on his YouTube channel. Andrew Tate currently has a $355 million net worth, which is respectable.
Andrew Tate Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2022||$355 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$320 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$295 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$268 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$237 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$205 Million|
How many views did Tate’s first interview with Morgan get?
Over 8 million views on YouTube and more than 17 million overall.
Who is Andrew Tate’s brother?
Former European kickboxing champion Tristan Tate.